18 May 2014 sees the return of our DIY plumbing courses, led by professional plumber Bob Owen. He will cover several DIY plumbing repairs and you will leave with many of his DIY plumbing tips.
On this plumbing course Bob will :-
- Explain how household heating, hot and cold systems work and how to fix the most common problems.
- Show you how to change tap washers
- How to remove radiators and bleed and flush systems.
- Toilet cisterns and how to change the ball valve.
- Show basic soldering to pipe work
- How to bend copper pipe and fit plastic pipe work.
- Show how to unblock a sink by dismantling the drainpipe
- How to install bathroom/kitchen fittings to basins
- Talk about how to fix most common domestic problems.
- Explanation of the tools required for each job
- How to thread steelwork in older properties.
What to Bring
Overalls or old clothes
Any plumbing tools you might posess.